Monday, January 3, 2011

And the new year starts with a bang!

Just a little update in the life o' Jeanette:

  • today I began my first day as a substitute teacher for my favorite children's theater. Am I in over my head? Absolutley. Am I totally pyched to be teaching? Absolutey!!!! the kids seem pretty cool and generally mellow- they need a little encouragement, but I'm good at that. So I think the next couple weeks are going to be a new brand of fun. :)
  • Set design for an operatic production of Jack and the Beanstalk coming up. I have my first meeting on Wednesday. This one's going to be some stunning illustration style painting and I can't wait to get started.
  • Officiallygoing to Poets corner again-- This time I get to bring my brilliant poet sister along with me!
Hello 2011! I'm rested and ready for you! So Let's dance ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment