Saturday, March 9, 2013

While in waiting

A pretty slow moving and sludge-like day. I have no problem saying that script breakdowns are not one of my favorite things to do. They are necessary, and I love them with a fiery love once they are done, but I still hate doing them... Ah well small price to pay to do work I love.

So my day has been spent using final draft tagger, and taking breaks to do research for specific props. It would perhaps come as a shock to some of my pintrests followers to realize most of my boards are straight-up research for upcoming projects. Lol

Right now I'm hanging out in the gallery waiting for tonight's actors to arrive for their auditions for a project my husband and I are producing. Their reels seems very promising, and they're hella cute. I hope we find the right little actors tonight ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment