Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And another one bites the dust

Another project is now wrapping up, principal shooting is done and tomorrow is all about returns and reimbursements. This last project, which I can actually talk about, was a short directed and produced by a local filmmaker named Gary Fierro. It was so much fun to be a part of this project. The whole Fierro family banded together to help make this story come to life on screen. And it wasn't an easy project either. Epic running shots down moonlit streets, three company moves in a day that covered a funeral, a school, and a kitchen, and some seriously challenging weather. The worst was how hot it was during our day of exteriors. Despite drinking as much water as humanly possible we all left the day pretty dehydrated and cranky. I certainly enjoyed my day off sleeping in, and enjoying my cool apartment air and some well earned laziness. Granted I did spend a few hours today beginning the break-down for my next feature.... Does it count as work if you don't leave your bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment