Thursday, February 12, 2015

Interviews and Adventures

Hi Friends!

This month has been awesome so far. Aside from the cold that made me miss writing Tuesday's post. *sniffle* There is so many exciting things going on. For one, the Women in Horror Month Festivities are going really well, 

This Monday I posted my newest interview for my Horror and Her Makers series. This week was an interview with Jackie Zbuska, special effects artist. Here's her reel, if you're interested. (Warning! some graphic content is in this video- because she does specialize in gore.)


If you'd like to read her interview you can find it by clicking over HERE

Over on Haunting TV my newest spaz-tastic reviews are up for the graphic novel Y: The Last Man along with the tour of Savannah Comics- from my recent visit to Georgia.

Here's the review:


And Here's the comic book shop tour:


Yesterday the Haunting TV micro crew (Alexander) and I wandered off into the frozen graveyards of Waterbury to get some handheld B-roll for our dark poetry video this Saturday. Beneath the shadows cast by of the glow of the giant LED cross of Holy Land USA we filmed some really fun shots with our infrared lens filter. We're going to be part of the Bloody Valentine Horror Hop 2015 so Alexander is whipping up something extra morbid for the festivities.

And so, there's you weekly round up of what the heck I've been up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment