Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catch up time! Gallery showing

During my internet absence a lot of good things have happened.

One thing that happened is I now have an exhibit all of my art work up at the Manchester city hall until January 26th or so.
yay art!

Both are costume designs from one of my design classes. These have both been sold.

On the left: is a costume design sketch from a production of West Side story that I designed where all of the gang members were girls in baby pink and leather. :) Pencil on Paper, for sale. On the Right is Sir Louscious O'Trigger from "The Rivals" Gouache on paper. For Sale.

Left: Jungle Columns. Colored ink on watercolor paper, not for sale. Right: Gothic Church scene. Gouache on watercolor paper. For sale.

Left: Egyptian Hieroglyph. Ink, gouache and gold leafing on Watercolor paper. Sold. Right: Neoclassical door frames; colored ink on watercolor paper. For sale.

Left: Circus design print. Photoshop print. For sale. Right: Surreal perspectives. Watercolor and gouache on watercolor paper. For sale.

Left: Mid summer's night dream set design. Photoshop print. Not for sale. Right Portrait of Rachel Levey. Acrylic on Watercolor paper. Not for sale.

If you see anything you would like to own, or have a closer look at, let me know! I would love for these paintings to be on someone's wall rather than packaged up inside my portfolio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment