Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Wooden Sword...

Right now, I'm all kinds of wrapped up in the theater world. I am props master and scenic charge for UCONN's upcoming opera, "The Wooden Sword," and yesterday I started working with CRT's paint shop on "A Flea in Her Ear." I'm kind of exhausted from the long hours I've been pulling but it's so satisfying. You know? I'm making wooden swords, tables and fake turkey legs, painting the set a fantastic glossy red, and getting started on Flea which will be a truly beautiful show. I love my job(s)! :-D

My only complaint is that time seems to be moving so fast now. And there's so much to do! And I can't wait to share it all with you. I've been taking pictures all along the way. So if you want to learn how to make a wooden sword, fake turkey legs, or scabbards and hilts this will be the place to be in the next couple weeks.  Most likely I'll be blogging all of that next week while I'm sitting in tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment